I, the undersigned Data Subject, informed that the staging, taking, reproduction and dissemination of images will take place free of charge, authorize Fondazione Benvenuti in Italia and Acmos Aps (“Joint-Controllers”) pursuant to Articles 96 and 97 of the Law on the protection of copyright and other rights connected with its exercise n. 633 of 22 April 1941 as well as Art. 10 of the Civil Code, to:
- exercise the rights provided for by art. 12 and following Law n. 633/1941;
- acquire, process and edit photographs that depict the Data Subject;
- transfer the materials to Partners of the Joint-Controllers who are adhering to the EURECA campaign and with whom a specific data processing agreement has been signed pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”);
- reproduce the images in question on any digital platform of the Joint-Controllers (e.g. website, social media accounts) and on any platform managed by Partners of the Joint-Controllers;
- preserve the said images in the Joint-Controllers’ and partners’ archives;
- print and publish the images in the Joint-Controllers’ and Partners’ brochures and other promotional materials;
- display images and videos at events, conferences and presentations organized by the Joint-Controllers or by the Partners of the campaign.
Furthermore, I hereby declare that:
- I acknowledge that copyright and any other rights or obligations related to the photographic material in question are subject to Italian law and that should any dispute arise, it will be subject to Italian jurisdiction and the Court of Turin;
- I have been informed that the images material published online may be saved (downloaded) and stored by users of social networks and websites;
- I relieve the Joint-Controllers from any claim and/or action, including by third parties, related to the exploitation of photographs;
- I am over 18 years of age*;
- I am aware that the consent to the processing of personal data is valid exclusively for one’s own image and thus that I consent alone will not be sufficient for photographs featuring also other data subjects;
- I am aware that the Joint-Controllers may, at its sole discretion, delete the photographic material submitted.
* The Joint-Controllers do not intentionally collect photographic material from persons under 18 years of age. If we discover that a person under the age of 18 has submitted personal data, we will immediately delete it. Should you find out that the Joint-Controllers have unknowingly published photographic material of a person under the age of 18, please report it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.