This information is provided in compliance with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the relevant implementing legislation, so-called GDPR (hereinafter, jointly, the “Regulation”).
1. Our website does not collect personal data, with the exception of the contact information provided by filling in the petition form available on the website, that are collected and saved exclusively in order to be able to process the contact.
Please Note: If you watch the video on our home page, or videos and images in the Media section, some data will be collected by Google, Inc. Google’s privacy policies are available on their privacy website. YouTube saves cookies on your device. They register anonymous statistical data on – for example – how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback. No sensitive data is collected unless you log in to your Google account; in that case your choices are linked with your account, for example if you click “like” on a video. We have no access to such data and we have no control on what is collected; we do not save or process such data.
2. Personal data will be processed through manual, digital, and electronic tools, with methods that are closely related to the above-mentioned purpose, and however deployed to ensure data security and always in compliance with the provisions of the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
3. The data will be processed by those members of our personnel who have access to the same due to their function (e.g. Administration, Commercial, etc.). Such subjects will have access to the data necessary to perform the related functions (and may not use them for any other purpose), they will be obliged to process the data in compliance with applicable laws, they will be appointed by ToothPic srl and will be included in a list, available from ToothPic srl.
Personal data will not be transmitted to third parties or otherwise distributed. Personal data will be stored in the servers used by Fondazione Benvenuti In Italia and located in the EU, and shall not be transferred to Countries outside the EU.
4. Any data collected and processes will be stored until the owners withdraw their consent, or require the deletion of the data, except in case of exceptional needs to store the data to defend the rights of Fondazione Benvenuti In Italia in case of ongoing litigation at the time of the request, or under request by the public authorities.
5. In compliance with Sections 15 to 22 of the Regulation, the subject has the right to:
a) obtain the cessation of data processing in the cases when their personal data are processed for purposes of direct marketing, even in relation to services identical to those offered by ToothPic srl (so-called right to opposition): please note however that we do not do marketing;
b) obtain information on the purpose of the processing of personal data, the duration of the processing and the subjects the data are communicated to (so-called right to access);
c) obtain the correction or integration of incorrect personal data (so-called right to modification);
d) obtain the deletion of personal data in the following cases: (i) the data are no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected for; (ii) the subject has withdrawn their consent to data processing, if they are processed on the basis of their consent; (iii) the subject has opposed to the processing of personal data in case they are processed for a legitimate interest of ours; o (iv) the data are not processed in compliance with the law. However, we inform you that the processing of personal data by Fondazione Benvenuti In Italia is lawful, whenever it is necessary to allow it to comply with legal obligations or to ascertain, exert or defend its rights before a judicial court (so-called right to erasure);
e) obtain that personal data are only stored with no processing in the following cases: (i) the correctness of the data is contested, for the duration necessary to verify the correctness of such personal data; (ii) the processing is unlawful but the erasure on our part of personal data is opposed to; (iii) the data are necessary to ascertain, exert or defend rights before a judicial court; (iv) the subject opposed to the processing and the verification is awaited for the prevalence of our legitimate reasons to processing as opposed to the subject’s (so-called right to limitation); f) receive, in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable, the personal data, if they are processed under a contract or on the basis of consent (so-called right to portability).
We also inform that the subject has the right to address the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, 00186 Roma), in order to enforce their rights in the matter of personal data processing.
6. The holder of your personal data is Fondazione Benvenuti In Italia, which registered office is in via fratelli Rosselli 13, Novara (NO), Italy. The Holder may be contacted for requests or alerts at the following e-mail addresses:
The rights listed in Section 5 of this document can be enforced by writing to the same addresses.